Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tempted

First off, I haven't done anything yet.

Val has been driving me nuts since we got back from her parents. She has really been pushing me to move in with her. I'm not ready. Period.
So, I've noticed that we either skipped right to, uh what do they call it? Lesbian bed death, I think or Val thinks that if she doesn't sleep with me, that I'll give in and move in with her. Not going to happen.
But now I'm freaked. I have never...I mean never...cheated on any woman I have ever been with. Lately, I've been thinking about it. A lot. I feel a lecture from Starr coming on. But I have. And with each passing day, the thoughts get stronger.
So I talked to her. Told her that I was missing our intimacy. Told her that I really needed to feel that connection again. She said she was sorry. That she had been stressed and such.
Did we have sex? Nope. I can't even get her to make out with me.
Then I thought...maybe this is her way of trying to get rid of me. I am Walker. I walk away from all sticky situations. She knows my rep. But, I swore that I wasn't walking this time. I really like her.
I'm putting my foot down. If she wants me to stay, she has to show me in some way. Even a make out session would work. If she wants me to go, she has to tell me.
Maybe I'll just tell her about my feelings of cheating on her.
Hmm.

No comments: