Monday, June 1, 2009

Glued Eyes

I can't believe we all have been neglecting this thing. Honestly, every time I sign in, I read Speed's blog and then forget to write. I love the way she writes. And the way she tells the story of her life...man, I wish I could write like that.

Okay, life is good. Val and I haven't gotten back together and we most likely won't but she insists that we stay friends. I've been trying to distance myself from her as much as I can. She's beginning to get a little stalkerish. If that's a word?

It's actually getting scary. I've been out on a few dates since we split. Like the other night, I was at a cool bar at five points having a drink with a girl I had known from work. You know how you get that feeling that you are being watched? Well, I started looking around and there she was. A couple of tables over, with her eyes glued on my back. And it wasn't the first time either.

Maybe I should have Bruiser have a talk with her...lol.

1 comment:

surfxracer said...

Walker, baby! Thank you so much for the compliment. I'll be down that way soon, me and Bruiser will have a talk with her...lol.
PS..make the rest of the girls write!