Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Proud

I am more than proud of Candy. She is really putting in an effort to get clean. I don't think any of us realized how much she loves Ash.
Ash's parents are taking about taking her off the machines. For Candy's sake, I pray they don't. And if they do, I hope Ash hangs on. If you look at her, you can almost feel her life trying to awaken again. And when Candy was crying to her, there was a tear. One single tear that appeared, leaving a shiny trail down the side of her face. That doesn't happen if you are already gone, does it?
I know she's in there. I just know she is.


On another note...there might soon be a new member to the leasbian circus. She's a real wild one and a long time friend of us all. She said she wants to contribute and we are in the process of giving her a name. Until then....live out loud!

No comments: