Thursday, November 20, 2008

Music to my ears

I met this musician last night. Drummer for a local popular band. She's hot. Long jet black hair. Sexy second skin leather pants that complimented her drop dead gorgeous body. She had an even sexier latex top on that was held together by chains. So fucking hot.
So, I had been watching her all night. When her set ended, she disappeared backstage. I bought a round for the girls I was hanging with and we found a table. I'm sitting there completely relaxed with my feet up on the chair next to me, leaning back and balanced. Next thing I know, the chick is sitting on my lap, kissing me like I was her possession. We lose balance on the chair and fall back. Totally knocks the wind out of me, but the girl doesn't stop. All be damned if I was going to try to stop her either.
Needless to say, it was an amazing night. And would love to give details, but Starr says I can't be x-rated in here. So you will have to use your imagination yet again.
Her name is Laney. And I think I'm in love. For the first time.
Oh yeah!

No comments: