Monday, March 23, 2009

Recap

Dawn patrol was a blast. Thanks, ladies, for a hysterically fun and funny time. Bruiser, I will never forget the look on that guys face when you told him to suck your dick. It was priceless. And Walker...you made out with his girl! Score: 1 for the lesbians.

Kay went with us. Its actually the first time she has ever hung out with the CLC crew. She is as sweet as Peace and a sick surfer. They have waves in New York? Hah! I think anywhere has bigger waves than the ripples we've got today.

We joked with her all day but she knew we were joking. She has the perfect sense of humor to hang with our group. I think she's actually a bigger smart ass than Walker.
Peace...it is unanimous! We love her!

I just finished an article for a paper that shall remain nameless. Its a little controversial and the editor loved it. I think he might be just as crazy as me. I might just have to do a hate mail tally on this one. I'm sure its going to piss people off.

But....that's what I love about writing!

Oh. and surfxracer...plans for a road trip are in the works sister!

No comments: