Monday, October 5, 2009

greetings from up north

Hello, freaks and followers...

I am in gloomy North Georgia with my girl Speed and her girl J. It is fucking cold. To all you non-Florida people...that means that it isn't 90 degrees and my teeth are chattering.

Seems Speed finally snapped. (She just slapped my shoulder and told me not to make her sound like a basket case.) So, no not that kind of snapped. Her concept of positive thinking just shattered is all. She's got some shitty people around her. Shitty negative people and they seem to have corrupted her mind.

And because I love her so damn much and I had some free time, I flew up to help her. That's just who I am and I know that if I was in the same situation, she would do the same.

To the CLC: I'm not sure how she has survived up here for so long. It is a very miserable place. Bland and dormant. There's no color, no life up here. Bruiser, expect a call from me around 8.

Love you guys.

No comments: