Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Lesbian Circus

Okay...this is what we mean by crazy. We were all down at a local lesbian bar (that shall remain nameless) just drinking and dancing. Having a good time. I just got home. Anyway...
Remember Dimes threesome with Carla and Kelly. Well Carla was bent out of shape for a while. There was several times Bruiser had to step in to stop a fight.
Tonight was a little different. Carla walked in the bar, solo. She headed straight for Dimes who was dancing with my Val. Bruiser caught the quick moving Carla right before Carla grabbed Dimes.
Carla convinces Bruiser that she's gonna be nice, so Bruiser steps aside. Words got a little loud and Bruiser was about to take everyone outside but then...Carla grabs Dimes and gives her the hottest kiss I'd ever seen on that dance floor.
Dimes caught my eye and shrugged her shoulders like she didn't care. But then Kelly walked in. I'm thinking this is going to turn out ugly. I walk over to back Bruiser up if she needs it.
Kelly asks Carla what the hell she is doing and Carla answers, "My gift."
Now I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying and I am no good if a fight breaks out. Meanwhile the entire bar has all eyes on us. Kelly glanced around the room and smiled.
She then steps between Dimes and Carla and wraps her arms around Dimes neck. She says, "Only if you're going to share." She gives Dimes an even hotter kiss than her girl had given her. Carla walked around and gets behind Dimes. She says sure and they were all getting hot and heavy on the dance floor.
If I was Dimes, I would have left them both standing there and ran like hell. But what does Dimes do? She leaves with both of them again. She is fucking insane.

No comments: