Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just a little

Candy is right. It kind of does make everything else seem minor. We love you Starr.
And Candy, I really wish you would let us help you get off those damn drugs. We love you just as much as we love Starr and we'd like to keep you around a while. Maybe it's time you start to give a shit...because we do.
As far as getting more personal...here's something none of you know.
The girl I was with in high school, she told me she loved me the last night we were together. We were ummm...making love and her mother caught us.
Her mother started beating the crap out of her. I tried to stop her but got elbowed in the face...knocked out cold. When I woke up, I was half naked on the sidewalk in front of their house. The rest of my clothes were thrown beside me.
I beat on their door until the cops came. I told them what had happened and they ended up arresting me. I found out later that Kay's parents made her lie and say I beat her up.
They sent her away somewhere and I never saw her again. I tried like hell to find her, but came up empty. It sucked.
Okay...change of subject. Maggie and I have been talking on the phone a lot. We are going out tomorrow night. Wish me luck.

No comments: