Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to the Circus

Come one! Come all! To the greatest Circus of them all. The circus of life. Lesbian life that is.

I guess I should start by introducing myself. I'm Starr, the ringleader of sorts. At least that's what the rest of the girls call me. In reality, I'm just the oldest of the crew and they all think I'm some kind of Guru of infinite lesbian knowledge. They think I know everything about women. Ha!
I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell any woman can claim they know everything there is to know about another woman. I don't care if you've been together for decades, there's still a thing or two about her you don't know. Major or minor...they are there.
I know some of you are disagreeing with me right now, but think about it. Does your girl know everything about you? Okay then. Hell it could even be something minor. Like the x-rated dream you had about her best friend. Or how about that hot little chick that smiled at you in the convenience store that you thought about pinning up against the wall and having your way with. You didn't tell her about either one, did you? Smile, because you know its true.
Anyway...lets get back to the crew. We all have a story. We all have something to say and the Crazy Lesbian Circus is where we've chosen to write about it all. We are all friends and have been for a while.
We will be writing about our good days. Our bad days. Our sex lives or lack there of. Our everyday bullshit. Our love or hate. Our lives. It will all be in here for us to remember or forget. Read at your own risk...

No comments: