Saturday, October 11, 2008

More of the Circus

I told you it was a circus. Yeah, its Starr. I love all these girls to death but sometimes they drive me crazy.
Peace is the shyest human I've ever met. She's cool with all of us, somewhat. We still haven't been able to figure out why she's so shy. I'm still in shock that she actually went on the date Walker set up for her. I guess we are making progress with her shyness.
Dimes is a piece of work. Tonight, Bruiser had to keep Carla from kicking her ass. I say Carla needed the ass kicking for sharing her girl in the first place. Dimes needed an ass kicking too, for being crazy enough to think that the night would go smoothly. But I'm so different than Dimes. I think Dimes doesn't see anything wrong with her "playing". Its her life. And that's what keeps us all close...we don't interfere. But we do voice our opinions.
I've known Dimes and Walker the longest.
Dimes is too sexy to be a guy and too gorgeous to be a girl. Totally androgynous. She's an all around player and I can't help but think that there's a big reason behind it. We'll see, hopefully she'll be more open about it in here.
Walker and Candy have agreed to contribute. Bruiser's thinking about it. You'll meet them soon enough. Good reading!

No comments: