Monday, October 13, 2008

The shy one

I talked to Walker yesterday and she says that Maggie (the girl with burgundy hair) was pretty pissed off at her for setting us up. But Walker says she smoothed things over and explained my "shy" problem. That was cool of her, right?
So now Maggie's gonna call me. I'm petrified. I mentioned before that I was the most inexperienced...I'm not lying. I've had one, yes one, short relationship back in high school. I'm 23 and I haven't had sex since I was 16. And that was only twice.
You would think having free loving hippies as parents, I would be a little more like them. To be honest, their lifestyle used to scare the shit outta me. I'd wake up in the morning to a house full of naked strangers. Once, I woke up to two people having sex on the floor of my bedroom.
My parents made sure that never happened again and made my room off limits. But still, I'd seen too much. At age 8, I drew a naked woman in art class. It was a mental image of a naked woman that was passed out on the couch. Anyway, I got in so much trouble and damn near landed myself in state custody.
The woman was so beautiful though, blond hair and beautiful curves. That was about the time I realized I was different from most kids.
Well, if Maggie calls and something happens, I'll tell the story. Hopefully it will have a happy ending this time.

No comments: