Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Walker

Starr's been hounding me to introduce myself here. She has this theory that it will help us all in one way or another. I think she's just tired of us calling her 24/7.
Okay...so here I am. Walkers my name. The girls call me Walker because they say I have a fear of commitment. That I walk out when things get heavy. It's not true, though.
I just like my space. I like my independence. I've seen it too many times. You give yourself to someone. They take over your life. Then they leave you and take everything with them. I won't let that happen to me.
Besides, I got a girl, Val, who understands my point. We've been together for about three months. Everything's been going great and she likes her space just as much as I like mine. I think things will work out good for us.
Happy Starr....later.

No comments: