Friday, October 17, 2008

Induction to the Addiction Hall of Fame

OMG! This morning I woke up in some fuckin' hotel room with a bunch of people I didn't know. I couldn't find my shirt anywhere and it took me an hour to find my GSXR (my motorcycle). I had to ride all the way home in my fucking bra and it was damn cold.
Oh, I'm Candy by the way. The Circus Junkie. At least that's what the girls call me. I'm an addict and I know I'm an addict. I've never denied it and I don't really give a shit.
My addiction started about 5 years ago, I think. When I was 19, I was in an accident on my first motorcycle. No, I wasn't out fucking around. I was obeying the laws and doing the speed limit. Some fucking asshole in a work truck pulled out in front of me. I don't really remember much else.
I was told I landed in the back seat of a parked car. Went right through the rear window. They pronounced me dead en route to the hospital but somehow, I came back.
Long story short, I was fucked up royally. The pain never goes away. The good side is that I got a couple of million out of it.
You probably think I'm crazy for getting on a bike again but I look at it this way...God's gonna take me when she wants to. She sure as hell didn't want me the first time!
Okay...so I am crazy. But aren't we all!
Gotta run, Bye

No comments: