Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bruiser

I wasn't so sure about this thing at first. But...the more I thought about it, the better I felt about it.
There's just some things I don't share with the girls because I just don't want their faces staring back at me when I tell them things. I figured in here, I could write about it to let them know whats really going on and I don't have to see their reaction. I don't have to hear their arguments or whatever right away. (Sorry girls, but you all can be quite difficult at times.) They can read it and have time to think about it before they give me any shit.
What's up, I'm Bruiser, the Crazy Lesbian Circus bodyguard...to an extent. I got a tough girl image that has followed me for decades. I don't cry. Nothing hurts me. I'm like a thick wall of steel and I'm just about as cold. (At least that's what I've been told.) Don't believe everything you hear.
I have a girl. I've been in an on-again/off-again relationship with Amber for about five years now. I love her. I really do but...I think I will have to share that in another post. I'm still not quite sure I'm ready to share at all. But I will make an effort. Until then...Later

No comments: