Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Thankful

Thanksgiving...for some of us, its time that we get to spend with family. For others its just a day to eat way too much. And for the rest its both.
I usually take the day to think about what I've done and where I came from. Most of all, I think about my friends. When family was no longer an option for me, it was my friends who led the way, followed, stood by me, carried me, or just simply held on as I took them for a ride. I love them all and I make sure they know just how much.
The Crazy Lesbian Circus girls are the best.
Walker...I'm thankful for your honesty, even if I don't want it at times.
Bruiser...I'm thankful for your huge heart. You open my eyes to care when I seem so blind.
Dimes...I'm thankful for your faithful friendship. If I falter, you will be the first to pull me back on track.
Peace...I'm thankful for your sincerity. I know you mean everything you say.
And Candy, my dear Candy...I'm thankful for YOU. You've broken my heart from time to time but you always carry the duct tape with you to fix it. I'm proud of you.
I'm thankful for everyone in my life...it wouldn't be life without you all.
Loving you still...

No comments: