Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hmmm...

Val has invited me to go with her to visit her parents for Christmas eve. I have never met them before. From what Val has told me, they are cool with her being a lesbian. When I asked how cool, she shrugged.
I would hate to get up there (its a three hour drive) and they torture me for dating their daughter. You know how some parents are...they act like they are all cool with you in front of their kid then when they get you alone, they rip you apart, limb by limb, and tell you in a not so direct way that you are not good enough for their daughter because you have the wrong anatomy or some shit like that.
Hmmm...
I'm going though. Val has a very persuasive tongue. Hey...I never said I wasn't easy. Ha.
So gals, I will see you all on Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you all. I love you's!

No comments: