Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OMG!

Girls! You are not going to believe what happened to me today! I can't even believe it myself.
I had the day off, so I was out Christmas shopping for Maggie. I have been hunting for this CD for her ever since she told me about it. Anyway, I went into Scales and I was searching through the racks. Someone walked up behind me and whispered my name. I swear...at first I thought it was Dimes. You know how she does that seductive like whisper thing.
Anyhow, I turn around really expecting Dimes and Laney to be behind me...I was smiling. Dimes can make anyone smile by whispering their name. But it wasn't Dimes.
I stared for a minute. My jaw hit the floor. I couldn't stop the shakes that waved across my body and before I knew it, my eyes were filled with tears.
It was Kay! Kay, the girl I was in love with forever. The girl I got caught in bed with. Kay and I couldn't fucking believe it. She threw her arms around me and cried on my shoulder. Telling me how she had been looking for me ever since she got back. (Her parents sent her away after they caught us.) OMG! Kay!
She wants to take me out to dinner tonight. What the hell do I do?
I have no idea how Maggie would react if I told her that Kay walked back into my life. She knows the story. Its not like I expect anything to still be between me and Kay, but I don't know if Maggie would understand that. I don't know what Kay expects either.
Hell, I don't even know what the hell is in my head. I'm confused and excited and sad and all kinds of shit.
I'm calling you, Starr. Help!

No comments: