Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All's well...

Amber finally stopped calling me. She hasn't shown up at my work either. Starr helped me get all my things from her place and get them back to mine. Yeah, I kept my own apartment all this time. I think I had always planned to leave her for good.
Sadly, I miss her. She only got violent when she was drunk. All the rest of the time, she was a very loving, caring woman. I guess it finally got to the point where all the loving and caring couldn't make the cuts and bruises vanish.
I hate shutting her out. I begged for her to get help. But like Starr said, you can't help someone who doesn't want to help their self. God, I miss her.
I used to believe that love could conquer all, but now I think its just a delusion. Love couldn't kill her addiction. Love couldn't make her get help.
Maybe she didn't truly love me anymore. Maybe she never loved me at all. I'd like to think that I was wrong since I loved her with all I had. Who knows...

No comments: