Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here we go again

Okay. I read over my last post. I could have worded it better but I'm sure you got the point. Besides, I was still pissed as hell.
I've made a new rule for myself. No more threesomes with women in LTR's. It is too much drama. That whole thing with Carla and Kelly was insane. The last time I was with them, they fought about who I was going to make come first. I settled that by getting them both off together, but how ridiculous.
Get this...they got pissed at me when they walked into the bar and I was making out with the new chick. What gives them the right? I gave them both hell and haven't seen them since. They both still call me at least three times a day though.
I saw the nurse from the hospital last night. I actually like her a lot. No games. Straight up, get right to the point sort of girl. And the sex is sizzling. I think I might see her on a weekly basis for a while.

No comments: