Thursday, November 13, 2008

typical

So Val dropped a bomb on me this morning. Our relationship of convenience is not enough for her anymore. She wants me to move in with her. Its only been four months!
I'm not even sure if I love her. I mean, I enjoy her company and we always have fun when we are together but that doesn't constitute love. Or moving in with each other for that matter.
I am not one of those UHaul lesbians. I like to take my time with a relationship. Not go home with a woman and leave with her house key. Are there any other lesbians out there like me?
I know that the girls are going to tell me that I'm just walking away again. I can hear them all now. But...I'm not walking away. I'm going to talk with Val and tell her that I don't feel ready to move in with her. This time, it will be her choice to walk away or wait.
Because there is a chance that I will be ready to make that step with her. Just not right now.
I'm not running...

No comments: